1. First of all, I’ve been searching for the perfect pair of fall boots in a gray or black color and finally found a cute pair at DSW! I love the charcoal color and the heel–making them a bit dressier than my brown wedge-heel boots.
2. My cousin, Marissa, helped me pick out this cute infinity scarf while shopping at the Mall of America a couple weeks ago and I love pairing it with a bright colored top. We’ve started a new tradition of having “cousin shopping days” every 6 months or so and it’s so fun to spend the day hitting the mall with my two cousins and my aunt.
3 . These candy corn M&M’s are a seasonal favorite of ours; I believe my sister-in-law, Jen, is the one who told us about these last year. They don’t really taste like candy corn, but they sure are addicting!
4. Andy gifted me with some bottles of bubble bath as part of my anniversary gift and I’ve been enjoying this white citrus scent the most! There’s just something about taking a hot bubble bath–complete with a candle and relaxing music that is so rejuvenating after a busy day.
5. I picked up this Color Whisper lip color on a whim while shopping at Target a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with its subtle color. It adds the perfect amount of shine without feeling sticky like a lot of lip glosses. I chose the “One Size Fits Pearl” shade, and am anxious to check out the other colors.
6. Last but not least, these sparkly earrings have been my go-to earrings this fall–especially when I’m wearing a big scarf. I purchased these at a friend’s jewelry party and wear them on a weekly basis.
What are some of your favorite items this fall?