This post consists of a bunch of random thoughts that I need to fill you guys in on. Basically, just everything that has happened this week that didn’t fit into my earlier posts.
1. My sister-in-law, Casey, asked me if I’d be willing to do a little “1 Month” photoshoot with my new newphew, Greyden! Of course I jumped at the chance! They came over this past week and we had a little photo session filled with sleepy smiles and little coos. I’ll be sure to share more after I hand them off to his mom–I want family to be able to see them from her first.
2. Speaking of photo shoots, I also had the opportunity to do another photo session with my cousins last week! Here’s a few from the sweltering hot day that we spent downtown taking photos–we didn’t last very long in the heat!
3. With this week came the launch of another freelance project that I’ve had up my sleeve. Emily contacted me regarding a facelift for her blog and it was so fun working with her on this project. I knew that this was going to be a blast when she mentioned in the creative brief that she likes glitter and lace! Click here to see her new design in action!
4. Did anyone else catch the season finale of Pretty Little Liars? Oh goodness–the suspense never ends! I honestly did not see the ending coming at all–they’re so great at keeping you on your toes! Email me if you want to discuss the ending of season 3!
5. After being recommended this book many times, I finally got around to downloading Gone Girl onto my iPhone. Clearly iBooks are a new concept to me as my bookshelf is rather empty in the photo above.
6. For me, September is much more motivating in terms of goals and aspirations than the start of the new year in January. Starting on Tuesday of next week I want to work on 3 main things:
- Get to bed earlier each night.
- Take better care of myself.
- Get more organized–filing papers, neat closets, etc.
7. As far as the long weekend goes, my plans include a day at the State Fair, church with a friend, and also a Starbucks date with another friend of mine. Of course some gym time and relaxation will be in there for good measure as well!
Have a great holiday weekend!