1. First of all, my blog got a facelift yesterday! I just started playing around with an idea and ended up running with it. I really like that this one seems to fit my personality more and it will be fun to swap out the details with the seasons.
2. The other night I made one of our favorite recipes that I haven’t made for many months and was instantly reminded of how good it is. Click here for the most delicious parmesan chicken risotto recipe–it’s a great comfort food for chilly nights!
3. If you’ve never tried Quest Bars, you must pick some up! I was sent to sample these and they are by far the best protein bars I’ve had. Protein bars tend to get a bad rep due to their artificial ingredients, chalky texture, and chemical-tasting flavors. These all-natural, gluten free bars put the others to shame.
My favorite flavor was definitely the cinnamon roll flavor–it tasted just like one! I like to keep these bars in my car, purse, and gym bag so I’ll always have a high-protein snack whenever I’m on the go!
4. I’m already SO excited for the upcoming holiday season and it’s taking everything within me to not bust out the decorations too early. I’m loving these shorter days with cozy nights, the anticipation of the holidays, and designing Christmas cards! Contact me if you’d like to discuss a holiday project!
5. Now I’m off to go brew some coffee before blasting through my huge to-do list for the day! Last weekend, my sister-in-law, Jen, let us take home a vase of daisies from little Greyden’s party and I recently brought them upstairs into my office. It’s amazing how fresh flowers on your desk make it seem so much more cheery!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
What makes your day cheery?
Are you already anticipating the holidays?