It’s the end of the week and the start of a new month–therefore, I’ve got a lot of random things to share with you. Let’s zip through this list so we can jumpstart our weekend, shall we?
1. I’ve replaced my Valentine’s Day header with a Spring-inspired one in hopes that sunshine, flowers, and blue skies are right around the corner. Pop out of your reader to check it out!
2. Healthy Living Summit is going to be hosted in the Twin Cities this year. If you’re not familiar with HLS, it’s a blogging conference to learn more about blogging, healthy living, and connecting with others that have the same passions as you. I will be attending and would love to see you there! Also, if you’re planning on attending and would like business / calling cards to hand out as you network with others, please contact me! I’d love to design a one of a kind card just for you!
3. It’s March 1st and that makes me very excited because it’s my birthday month and Parade of Homes starts this weekend! Andy and I are getting eager to check out all of the new homes in this Spring’s line up.
4. I had to renew my driver’s license the other day because I’ll be turning 25 in a few weeks. My friend Krystine and I were just discussing how this is the first birthday that we actually aren’t looking forward to. Seriously, where has the time gone?
5. I’m looking for a pale pink Essie polish for spring–what’s your go-to pink shade?
6. Tonight, Andy and I are hosting a casual evening with a few friends and I’m really looking forward to just hanging out and catching up with everyone. Call me crazy, but nights in with friends are one of my favorite activities and most of the time, I prefer it to going out.
7. It’s my friend Kara Lynn’s birthday today and I’d like to wish her a very happy birthday and I hope that 25 is her best year yet!
7. With that, I’m headed out to work on-location for a design project. I supposed I should fill you in on that sometime soon!
What are your friday night plans?
Would you rather have a night in or out with friends?