I'm linking up today (even though it's a day late!) with The Blended Blog for their April survey!
1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring?
Pink, Green, Yellow
2. What is the first thing you’d add to your wardrobe in Spring?
I need a few new shirts and some shoes! I ordered this shirt and this shirt the other day and was bummed to find out that they were cut a lot shorter than the ones I bought last spring -- I like my tees to be longer so that they can be worn different ways (knotted, tucked, etc.). I'm planning to exchange them this week for something else; however, I did order this blush colored cardigan in that same online order and I'm obsessed with it! Would highly recommend it!
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring?
4. Who mows the grass where you live?
It's hired out
5. What’s Spring like where you live?
It's really a toss-up! Sometimes it's 65 and sunny in March, while other years we have snow until the end of April. We're currently under a blizzard warning and are anticipating up to 10 inches of snow by tonight.
6. What’s Your favorite thing about Spring?
Spring flowers, Easter candy, lots of trips to the arboretum, and warm weather!
7. Are you a Spring Cleaner?
I tend to clean all throughout the year -- I can't stand clutter!
8. Are you a Baseball Fan?
9. Tulips or Daffodils?
Tulips are one of my favorite flowers!
10. Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity?
I love going for long walks outside and also enjoy waking up to hearing the birds chirping. Our winters are so, so long and spring is always welcomed with open arms around these parts!
11. Flowers in the Ground or in Pots?
12. Favorite Bird?
Any that chirp in the morning :)
13. Car Wash or Wash Vehicles at Home?
I typically go to the car wash
14. When Do You pull out Your sandals?
Usually not until May because our spring mornings are typically pretty chilly.