I have to admit, I'm a bit of a product junkie. I love trying out new makeup products, colors, and techniques. In my spare time, I enjoy watching tutorials on YouTube for new ideas on how to apply some of my favorite products.
My everyday face routine is pretty simple; below are the products that I use (and love!) on the regular:
1. Pur Minerals Correcting Primer - This primer goes on super smooth and keeps my foundation in place all day without feeling greasy or dewy. Check it out here.
2. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup in Golden Medium - After using liquid foundations all my life, I recently switched over to a powdered foundation now that my skin is clearer and requires less coverage. Check it out here.
3. Sonia Kashuk Ultra Luxe Lip Gloss in Fairest Flush - The perfect lip gloss for an everyday look--it's nice and light while adding just the right amount of color. Check it out here.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original - My eyeshadow never used to last past lunchtime until I switched to this eyeshadow primer. This creamy base helps keep my eyeshadow looking fresh all day long. Check it out here.
5. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe - This is easily my favorite product--a smooth pomade that you apply using a small angled brush and a spoolie to even out and fill in your brows for a more defined look. Check it out here.
6. IT Cosmetics No-Tug® Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black - A friend of mine recently recommended this liner to me and I love how it glides on evenly and lasts all day without needing any touch-ups. Check it out here.
7. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara in Blackest Black - Great for getting that long, thick lash look! Check it out here.
8. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - With its rich, pigmented colors, this is hands-down my favorite brand of eyeshadow. The variety of colors allows you to play around with different looks and create the perfect combination for any occasion from everyday to a fancy evening look. Check it out here.
9. Essie Nail Lacquer in Sand Tropez - I always seem to have my nails painted and this classy neutral is perfect for an everyday look. I love using this color as a base coat as well! Check it out here.
What is your #1 must-have cosmetic item that you use on a regular basis?