I’m linking up a little late for this month’s little questionnaire!
1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? Yes or No?
Yes! My friend Ashley gave me this one for Christmas a few years ago and it always helps me to remember the good things in my life. I really need to get back into a regular practice of journaling what I’m grateful for because it really makes a difference in my mindset.
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Yes or No?
We are still making our holiday plans! We’re not usually this last-minute but this fall has been crazy!
3. Favorite Food from The Thanksgiving Meal?
I’m not a huge Thanksgiving foods person, but it is my favorite holiday! Kind of ironic, I know! I’d have to say my favorite part of the meal is pumpkin pie topped with lots of whipped cream and a cup of coffee!
4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for?
Pretty fall leaves in the fall and then snow once November / December hit! Last night when I left work and stepped outside, it smelled like winter and there were flurries falling from the sky. It made my heart so happy — I just love the holiday season so much!
5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes or No?
Yes! We usually pick one up from Costco!
6. Traditional Cookbook:
I’m not a huge “follow a recipe” kind of person, but when I do, it’s almost always from Pinterest.
7. Oven Baked or Deep-Fried Turkey?
8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes or No?
Not a fan!
9. What is one household product your most grateful for?
Okay, so our rental house before we bought our new house didn’t have a dishwasher and after living 2 years without one, I have so much appreciation for having one again!
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?
Both — I usually prefer homemade but enjoy going out to eat with Andy or friends!
Pick a question or two and answer below! :)