One of my goals this month is to really slow down and be intentional about savoring this sweet fall season that we have. It always seems to fly by so quickly, but I'd love to be able to cross off a bunch of these bucket list items over the course of the next couple of months.
I'm also linking up with Sarah to share my favorite fall fashion (#10 on my list below).
1. Visit the apple orchard and enjoy some apples and an apple cider donut
2. Take lots of walks along the trail once the leaves start changing colors
3. Visit a local pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins, and make roasted pumpkin seeds
4. Spend an afternoon reading in front of the fireplace at our local Starbucks
5. Bake pumpkin bread to give to family and friends
6. Celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner downtown
7. Celebrate our dating anniversary in a fun way
8. Create a fall-themed illustration or hand-lettering project
9. Light autumn-scented candles when we're at home in the evenings
10. Wear all the fall clothes -- sweaters, scarves, boots, and jackets. This is one of my favorite military-style jackets and it goes with everything! I also really love this denim jacket! As for tops, I've got my eye on this, this, this, and this cozy one. This sweatshirt dress looks like the most comfortable dress ever! I'd like to snag another pair of denim before the cooler temps hit as well -- a couple of my jeans have a lot of distressing and I want something without holes to keep me warm on those chilly November mornings! I love this pair, this pair, and these gray ones!
We'll also be enjoying lots of homemade chili on these cooler evenings!
What's on your fall bucket list?
What's your favorite candle scent?