I’m so excited for this weekend — Andy and I have a to-do list that we’re planning to plow through (most of them are fun items except for installing a storm door) and I’m also looking forward to catching up on some sleep and finishing a few library books.
In typical Friday fashion, I’m linking up to share some little tidbits from my week!
1. One of my friends posted a pic of her daughter in a blush pink jacket and I commented saying that I wish they made it in my size! Well, it turns out that they do! Check out this pretty pink bomber jacket that is perfect for fall and spring!
2. It’s no secret that I’ve always been an Avril fan — she recently released this new song and I’m obsessed with it! It’s definitely a little different than her previous work, but I am loving the sound of it and the lyrics.
3. My friend Melisse (we used to work together) texted me the other night to let me know that my holiday collection for PaperSource has hit the store shelves a little early. The items above (and many more) are my art direction and I designed a few of them, too!
4. Just a friendly reminder to make your annual dermatology appointment. I had mine earlier this week and normally they don’t find anything of concern but this time my dermatologist wanted to check on a mole that had changed shape since last fall. She took a biopsy and I just got the results last night that everything is normal and there’s no need for concern, but it’s better to be safe than sorry! What ended up happening is that I had two moles grow directly next to each other — making it look like an odd-shaped mole when in reality, it was just two little twins. ;)
5. I made homemade apple cinnamon oatmeal in the crockpot yesterday and it turned out AMAZING! I loosely followed this recipe, but added a little extra of everything, along with some salt and vanilla. Would highly recommend making this — it’s the perfect hot breakfast for these chilly fall mornings.
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Favorite breakfast for cold mornings?