I’m linking up today to share some of the highlights from the past week or so!
1. My sister and I are going to make homemade Chex mix this month and I’m SO excited about this! Chex mix is one of our holiday traditions that we’ve been making for SO many years. Here’s a recap (and recipe!) of when we made a batch last year!
2. I’ve missed so much work due to this crazy outbreak of hives and I’m SO ready to get back to my normal routine. I wish I could say that I’ve been crazy productive during this week off, but in all honesty, I’ve lounged around in sweatpants and taken a lot of naps.
3. We have our hospital tour tomorrow afternoon and I’m really looking forward to checking out the labor / delivery part of the hospital where our baby will be born. I also keep checking the mail in anticipation of a community ed catalog arriving so that we can sign up to take an infant CPR class before Little Pang arrives, too!
4. I swung by Starbucks yesterday after my dermatologist appointment in anticipation of ordering a holiday drink in a red cup but the barista informed me that they technically won’t be released until today…so, I’ll definitely be headed there at some point either today or this weekend.
5. I backed up and cleaned off my iPhone yesterday and it feels SO good! I had so many pictures and random apps on there that needed to be dealt with!
What are you up to this weekend?
When do you start decorating for the holidays?