This is one of my favorite types of posts to read on other's blogs and I'd love to continue doing this series on a monthly basis. Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in me hosting a link-up for this type of post each month! You may read past versions of this series by clicking here.
1. I always write in all caps, except for my i's. I switched over to writing in all caps the summer after I graduated high school; I worked at a local gym and my boss wrote that way and I loved the way it looked so I copied her handwriting and then added my own spin to it.
2. I feel like I'm one of the rare people that doesn't enjoy watching random videos on YouTube -- I just find it pointless. I also really struggle with watching tutorial videos -- I learn so much better by reading things for myself.
3. When I was in elementary school, my friend and I were in the local newspaper for singing the Oscar Meyer Weiner jingle when the talent search came to town. My friend's mom helped us rehearse it and we even had actions to go with our singing.
4. I have a minor in Theology and was actually a Psychology major before switching to a design major just before my freshman semester started. I also graduated with my 4-year degree in 2.5 years and am convinced I could have done it in 2 years if I hadn't worked during college.
5. I'm a "dump and pour" kind of cook and rarely measure anything -- even when following a recipe. I also love making up my own recipes and twists on things.
6. I don't care for celebrity gossip or reality tv in any way, shape, or form.
7. I can't sleep on fluffy pillows and prefer them to be super flat -- I attribute this to being a stomach sleeper.
8. Most of the time I call Andy by his middle name or "AJ." I never refer to him as Andrew, because that's my brother-in-law's name. Also, my sister's name is Andrea, so things get confusing real quick!
9. I'm extremely claustrophobic and can't even handle things like laying in a sleeping bag.
10. I've had bad eyesight since 2nd grade and prefer contacts to glasses -- I just don't feel like myself whenever I wear glasses! Also, I will probably never get LASIK surgery because the process of having it done creeps me out too much!
Do we have anything in common?
What's a random fact or two about you?