It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these posts!
1. I don’t like sharing food or drinks with people — it just weirds me out!
2. I’m weird about wanting everything for our kids to match so I’m holding off on purchasing Fletcher’s ultimate Easter basket, Christmas stocking, etc. until our family is complete so we can purchase and monogram everything.
3. I also have slight anxiety over the fact that the baby book I use for Fletcher could be discontinued before our family is complete and then all of the kids’ books won’t match. I realize how irrational this is, haha.
4. One of my least favorite smells is pet stores or even the pet aisles of stores like Target — I will avoid going down that aisle at all costs.
5. My intuition is one of my greatest strengths and my track record for being spot-on with instincts about people and situations is up there.
6. Styling my hair is my least favorite part about getting ready for the day — it just feels like it takes forever to dry it.
7. My favorite dessert of all time is a warm brownie sundae; the best one is the Godiva sundae at The Cheesecake Factory.
8. Fall is my very favorite season but this year I REALLY enjoyed summer — even the hot days. I think the fact that we had the most mild summer ever really influenced my feelings towards my normally least favorite season.
9. Last week, I worked out during the day while our nanny was here and I realized how much I enjoy working out in the evenings instead. I felt like it threw my day off to work out and then shower around the lunch hour.
10. I am an ideas person — I love keeping lists of ideas and scheming new things. I always joke with Andy that I have ideas for starting at least 7 different businesses at all times.
PS I’m linking up with Lindsay today!
Do we have any of the above in common?
What is a random fact or two about you?