Last month, I set some goals for myself to accomplish during the month of April. I'm naturally a very goal-oriented person, and had no problem crossing almost all of these items off of my list! Below is a quick recap before I move onto my goals for the month of May -- those in italics were completed!
Last month's goals:
1. Finish up my bestie's wedding invitations and design her wedding programs (Done! See below)
2. Read five books (I ended up reading 6 last month!)
3. Go on a sister birthday date with Andrea
4. Schedule an appointment to have my vehicle detailed (It feels brand new inside!)
5. Prioritize self care (Did a better job than usual of scheduling downtime a few times per week)
I did an excellent job of accomplishing all of my goals except for going on a sister birthday date! However, I was able to spend time with her and my nieces at least once a week this past month.
My bestie's wedding invitations are going to the printer this week, and the programs are designed and will be printed as the wedding date gets closer. You may view the wedding invitations by clicking here.
My goals for the month of May are:
1. Renew my passport!
I haven't used my passport since I traveled to Rome back in 2008! It expires this fall, and it is still in my maiden name, so I need to update that as well.
2. Select a few additions to my summer wardrobe
We've had some really warm spring days last month, and I came to the conclusion that I don't have many summery clothes for this upcoming season. I plan to remedy this thanks to a J.Crew gift card!
3. Establish morning and evening routines
I'd love to sit down and solidify intentional routines to both start and end my day.
4. Create one new illustration
I think this is the goal that I'm looking forward to the most! I've been itching to spend an evening listening to music while cranking out a new illustration project.
5. Research vegetarian diets
I've been eating a vegetarian diet since February and have found it to be so much easier than I thought! I'd like to invest a little bit of time researching this a little more to make sure that I'm eating enough protein and nutrients each day.
What's one thing you'd like to accomplish this month?
What does your morning or evening routine look like?