Happy Wednesday! The last time I shared my random facts post, it was well-received, so I have volume two up on the blog today!
1. I'm not a huge movie person and really don't enjoy seeing movies in the theatre. I attribute this to the fact that I like to talk during movies and be able to pause the movie if necessary.
2. I love public speaking / giving presentations and it is my dream to one day go on a promotional book tour once I publish my book that I'm writing.
3. Although I love having my nails painted, I immediately redo them once they chip. Chipped polish drives me crazy so I always have to remedy it right away!
4. I'm a little over five foot three and have always loved being short. I'm pretty sure I haven't grown since 7th grade!
5. My family is super small and I always longed for more siblings and cousins when I was younger. I always envied my friends that came from large families and had lots of cousins (I only have two). I was also obsessed with tv shows such as Full House and 7th Heaven and always wished I lived with a big, crazy family because it looked like so much fun.
6. I'm right-handed, but I'm a leftie for golf, hockey, and snowboarding. This has always puzzled me because it literally makes no sense!
7. I have this weird dislike for anything old / vintage / antique and prefer that things are new -- especially clothes. Major props to those who score deals on used clothing but mentally, I just can't do it.
8. Whenever I'm eating food that is supposed to be hot, it needs to be really hot -- same for foods that are served cold -- they can not be lukewarm at all. Sometimes I'll reheat my plate of food in the microwave seconds before sitting down to dinner just so that it is piping hot.
9. I also do not enjoy drinking beverages that are room temperature -- they either need to be super hot or freezing cold with lots of ice cubes.
10. I won't watch tv if there isn't anything on that I am super interested in -- it has to be worth my time otherwise I find something else to do.
P.S. I'm also linking up with Sarah today to chat about my favorite fall drinks! My favorite is Starbucks' PSL, which I enjoyed yesterday afternoon. I also enjoy pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and an occasional hot apple cider!
What are some random facts about you?
Do we have any of the items listed above in common?