For previous posts in this series, click here!
1. The only thing I like about Halloween is the candy — once it’s over, I’m SO ready to deck the halls. My favorite candies include 100 Grand Bars, Kit Kats, Sour Patch Kids, Bottle Caps, Sweetarts, and Swedish Fish.
2. If I wake up earlier than anticipated, it’s rare I’ll fall back asleep — this is both a blessing and a curse because I get a lot done in the wee hours, but I’m also one of those people that needs 8 hours of sleep to function. I’m also trying to enjoy my sleep as much as possible right now knowing that baby will be up all through the night come January!
3. Once I spent the night at the Mall of America — my Girl Scout troop and I had a “field trip” at Underwater Adventures and we got a behind the scenes tour and then slept on the conveyer belt with the glass aquarium above us.
4. I’m really particular about my hair and makeup and prefer to do it myself as opposed to having it done for a special event. However, I do love when my sister does my eyebrows because she is a pro at those and I’m still working on my skills in that area.
5. I absolutely love taking naps — even more so now that I’m pregnant.
6. I always return my library books on time and am super particular about constantly checking my “checked out” tab online to make sure I don’t have anything past-due.
7. I’ve always known I’ve had a latex sensitivity but this past week, I’ve found out that it’s a severe allergy that will cause me to break out in head to toe hives.
8. I’m obsessed with Williams Sonoma — especially around the holidays. Plus, they have the best cider around!
9. I typically won’t take medicine unless I absolutely have to — I just never feel good about putting chemicals like that in my body. This is also super ironic because I LOVE candy, which is pure chemicals.
10. I love boy names for girls and also using last names as first names.
Do we have any of the above in common?
What are a few random facts about you?