For previous posts in this series, click here!
1.I'm obsessed with LaCroix (even more so in the summer months) and usually drink two per day. We buy it in bulk from Costco each week and my favorite flavors are cran-raspberry, coconut, and lime.
2. Whenever I'm in the car, I like to listen to the radio but only if it's music -- I flip between stations whenever there's a morning show on. If there's no good music on, I switch over to a podcast or drive in silence.
3. If I don't eat a snack before bed, theres a 100% chance I will wake up hungry in the night.
4. Like hammerschlagen, skee ball is another hidden talent of mine.
5. I love board games but have zero patience for doing puzzles.
6. I absolutely love birthday cake -- especially when its marble cake with white frosting. Also, my preferred frosting to cake ration is 2:1.
7. I love when our carpets are freshly vacuumed and there are vacuum lines on them -- it instantly makes it feel all clean and fresh in the room.
8. I only like mushrooms in small quantities, such as on pizza but can't eat them raw or without them being incorporated with another food.
9. I would love summer if I lived in a state that didn't have humidity.
10. I used to think I would hate kombucha but now I'm obsessed!
What's a random fact or two about you?
Do we have any of the above in common?