1. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays -- this always surprises me so much because I'm really not a sentimental / romantic person. I think it's just the pink, red, hearts, and glitter that makes me so happy!
2. On that note, Halloween is my least favorite holiday and I'm still undecided on whether or not I want to do the whole dressing up / trick-or-treating thing with our kids.
3. I can't wear sneakers without socks -- even if they are little slip on sneakers, I have to wear little shortie socks underneath. My feet just feel so weird without a buffer!
4. One thing that I was I was more adventurous with is my taste buds. For example, I love traveling, but ethnic foods are just not my thing. I eat a very simple diet and am really weird about textures in foods, so I tend to stick with what I know.
5. I put my hair up in a half-up messy bun every evening upon arriving home from work -- it doesn't bother me when it's down all day at work, but for some reason the second I get home, up it goes!
6. I don't love super chunky salsas, but pico de gallo is probably my #1 favorite taco topping. How's that for an oxymoron?
7. Doing dishes is my least favorite chore, but I usually enjoy doing the laundry -- I always feel so productive once it's done and put away!
8. My least favorite word is "nummy" as in, "oh, isn't this so nummy?" It just makes me think of someone gumming their food and the mental image of that grosses me out so much.
9. I've had glasses since 2nd grade and contacts since 7th -- however, once I switched to contacts, it's very rare that I will wear glasses for the day. I just don't feel like myself wearing glasses and they always feel like a hindrance.
10. My hands and feet are almost always freezing cold no matter the season -- it's been like this all my life.
What's a random fact or two about you?
Do we have any of the above in common?